X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• RESULTADOS DREAMS 5 FINAL ROUND GP LIGHTWEIGHT

SPOILERS

The industry pioneer in UFC, Bellator and all things MMA (aka Ultimate Fighting). MMA news, interviews, pictures, videos and more since 1997.

Daisuke Nakamura vs. Andy Ologun
    Round 1
    Ologun kicks Nakamura

Re: RESULTADOS DREAMS 5 FINAL ROUND GP LIGHTWEIGHT

Que pasada el combate de Uno vs Aoki. Y la ente iba mas con Aoki, y eso que Uno es una celebridad alli.

A ver si veo los otros, pero de momento... JODER CON HANSEN!! :o

Comentario

Se ha vengado Hansen, la verdad es que la primera vez cuando Aoki lo finalizo tan facilmente (tuve la suerte de verlo en directo) flipe.

Comentario

Hansen se lo merecia, quiero ver el keylock de Overeem jaj

Comentario

jojojo esto si que no se lo esperaba nadie. Me alegro un montón por Hansen, el tio lleva tiempo peleando bien y bonito y se merecia un buen resultado como este. Alvarez tremendo aunque no haya podido seguir :o

Comentario

Originalmente escrito por sanka
            Hansen se lo merecia, quiero ver el keylock de Overeem jaj
            Es una variación muy interesante de la americana, le pone el brazo a Hunt en un ángulo aparentemente imposible(aunque si su craneo es de Kevlar, imagino que su humero tambien,jeje)

Comentario

parece un armlock pero variado a americana

Para mi se lo merecia mas alvarez, me encanta el chaval, yo creo q si podia haber seguido con ese corte

Comentario

Joder vaya final de GP buenisimos combates los 3 muy buenos, me he pillado los combates sueltos y he flipado al ver el Hansen Vs Aoki (esperaba a Alvarez).

Una pena lo de Alvarez pero mira cosas que pasan, muy contento por Hansen q es un puto crack ofreciendo el primer combate de defensa a Alvarez. No se a vosotros pero a pesar de los combatazos se te queda esa cosa que las cosas no han seguido su curso Alvarez Vs Aoki jeje

A ver que tal el resto del evento.
                To Perita Style

Comentario

me ha gustado mas dream que ufc y afliction

Comentario

Me alegro mucho por hansen, siempre me ha gustado este luchador, y siempre lo ha dado todo, x otra parte una lástima para aoki que menuda rachita llevaba....su llanto despues de la pelea lo dice todo...cualquiera que hubiese ganado me hubiera parecido correcto.

Creo que hicieron bien en cambiar a Alvarez con ese ojo casi inservible no hubiera podido dar un combate al 100x100, y si un combate entre Aoki y Alvarez no es al 100x100 mejor q no se haga :P.

SAKURABA 100%

Comentario

Hansen se merecia ese reconocimieto, sus combates son 100% espectáculo. Ahora, que el Álvarez ese es un killer de mucho cuidado, bajarse asi a Kawajiri no está al alcance de muchos. Es el vencedor moral

Comentario

Que pedazo de evento, me han encantado todas las luchas menos una...

Comentario

Ha estado brutal! Unos combates dignos de una final, si señor. Me falta ver a Tokoro, Benavidez, Hironaka y a Akiyama.

Eddie Vs kawajiri combatazo.

Comentario

DREAM.5: Post fight interview

** Caol Uno **
                            - How was your fight?
                            I wish I could win. I deeply regret that I was dragged into Aoki's pace.
                            - You were crying before the fight. Why?
                            I don't want to tell the reason. I was very emotional.
                            - Did you think about giving up during the fight?
                            Yes, a couple of time actually. I didn't give up, for I remember about my fans and a word from Moriyama, "A chance will come if I keep moving and avoid being submitted. "
                            - What do you think about a young fighter?
                            I admit he was strong.

** Tatsuya Kawajiri **
                            - How was your fight?
                            I'm not satisfied with my performance even though I did everything I could do. I let chances to win slip through my fingers because I couldn't do what I have to do. I lost because I was off my guard when I see a chance. That's why I'm not a top fighter now.
                            - What did you think about your opponent?
                            I had chances to win. I was attacked in the stand and got many punches and was pushed to the rope. I leaned what I'm lacking and what I need to improve to be a top fighter in this tournament.
                            - What do you think about your next fight?
                            I have no idea. I don't even know if I can fight in DREAM again even. I will take a break and start working on my weaknesses. I won't be come back before improving myself.
                            ** Eddie Alvarez **
                            I'm disappointed that I couldn't fight in the final due to Dr. stop. I want to challenge Joachim for a title as soon as I recover from my injury.

** Shinya Aoki **
                            - How was your fight?
                            I lost. I accept this result and work on to be a better fighter.
                            - I think you were trying to do something before you were pounded.
                            I was so tired that I couldn't move as quick as I wanted.
                            - Tell me what you think about Uno.
                            I reconfirmed that he was a great fighter. I put everything I had in the semi final, and the final fight was something extra. My legs and my body were so sore after the fight with Uno. I had never said anything bad about Uno. I knew how good he was.
                            - You had fought Hansen before. How was your fight with him tonight?
                            I was so tired after 1R in the fight with Uno that I wanted to go home. I put everything I had in the semi final and didn't have any energy left for the final.
                            - Do you think you want to participate in the tournament?
                            I have no choice.
                            - How much could you recover physically and mentally before the final?
                            I was tired physically. This is not the reason why I lost. Everybody fought in the same condition. Hansen was a great fighter. I don't know about my mental condition. I think I adjusted and I ware ready for the final mentally.

** Joachim Hansen **
                            - You won this tournament.
                            Frankly speaking, I feel very strange. I came here to fight Black Mamba. I wasn't thinking about anything except fighting Mamba. I'm very happy.
                            - You didn't think about getting a chance to fight in the final?
                            My goal was to fight in the final when this tournament was started, but my dream was destroyed by being defeated by Alvarez. I knew I had a chance to fight in the final since my fight with Mamba was designated as a reserved match.
                            - What did you think when you knew you fought in the final.
                            I completely relaxed and was talking about which fighters would win this tournament with my teammates. When I was told I have one more fight, I reset and adjusted myself for my fight.
                            - You were defeated by Aoki once.
                            I followed advices which my trainer gave me, and everything went well. Aoki kicked me from the bottom when I was in the mount position. His kicks were very effective and I concentrated to find an unguarded moment. I caught him napping and won by throwing a good punch.

http://sukimma.blogspot.com/

Comentario

que nivel hay en esa categoria en los dreams, la verdad que ha sido el mejor evento superabdo de lejos a ufn y a aflicttion......hansen un digno campeon estan preparado para todo y estuvo alli cuando las circunstancias lo llamaron, es cierto que alvarez merecia pero con ese ojo hinchado poco podia hacer, que crack hansen e incluso invitando a alvarez para un rematch, un gran caballero el noruego......joder con esa categoria, se lleva de encuentro a ufc, que emocion ver a cuantos crack en otra organizacion que no sea ufc, ah y en los medios tiene a mucho crack tambien, cada vez me esta gustando mas dreams, y mas aun cuando ganó uno de mis favoritos hansen! no queria que ganase aoki por su estilo unidimensional, me alegro por todo el evento, COMBATAZOS........japanese rules!!!!!

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X