Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncios todavía.

Después de este fin de semana de MMA....

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

Re: Después de este fin de semana de MMA....

parece q se confirma lo de affliction en octubre

mmafightline.com

Earlier today we reported that Fedor Emelianenko was trying to get Affliction to push back its next event from November to October so that he'd have ample time to prepare for a subsequent match up with DREAM which is set to take place on NYE.

It would appear that Fedor Emelianenko got his wish as sources close to the fighter have indicated to Fightline.com that the next Affliction show will likely take place in October.

The interesting part is the location. Our sources indicate that the show will take place in Las Vegas, NV; the UFC's stomping grounds. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas and is commonly thought of as that cities only sports franchise.

mmaweekly.com

Despite much speculation about a possible Nov. 8 date for the next event from fledgling MMA promotion Affliction, MMAWeekly.com has learned from multiple sources close to the negotiations that the promotion is instead nearing finalization of an Oct. 11 date for its next event.

Perhaps more surprising is the location. If the Oct. 11 date is finalized, the second edition of Affliction will take place at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, smack in the backyard of industry juggernaut the Ultimate Fighting Championship.

Affliction

Comentario

Re: Después de este fin de semana de MMA....

Y mas rumores sobre el Overeem vs Cro Cop... esta vez para el Dream 6 ::)

Hi everyone, I'm excited to let you know that my recovery has been going really well and I've recently restarted my MMA training routines. So far I had no troubles with my leg and I'm positive that all problems with it are behind me. It's good to be back to my full training regiment and I have no doubts that I'll be 100% ready to fight very soon.

I was asked by the members of media if I'm willing to fight Overeem since we challenged me twice already. I watched DREAM 5 and I was happy to see a strong heavyweight match-up on the card, I have no doubts that DREAM will put more match-ups like that in the future. It was a very good performance by Alistair I must say. I'm happy to accept his challenge and I'm looking forward to this fight as I believe that we can deliver an entertaining fight. Now it's up to DREAM to make this fight happen, I'm ready to face my challenger on the next show already.

I see many people speaking about me as a washed-up fighter but this is just another boost to my motivation. I'm working hard to get back on track and meeting and defeating strong competitors in the ring is all that I think of nowdays.

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X