Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• Kevin Randleman

The industry pioneer in UFC, Bellator and all things MMA (aka Ultimate Fighting). MMA news, interviews, pictures, videos and more since 1997.

Quote:
    how important is your corner to you in a fight. Sometimes for a joke, my friends discuss who would be their dream corner in a fight. It's always like BJ Penn or Randy for instructions and Mark Coleman to shout them out. Ha - Mark could always be heard in your corner in Pride ("KEV! DO THIS! KEV! WATCH THAT!). Seemed like a good guy to have in your corner.

-For me it makes a big difference because the people that I train with know what I do bad, they know what I do good and they know what parts of game are working. So I need both guys that train that 8 weeks with me in my corner. After cardio the most important part of the fight is your mentality. So it is very important to be comfortable with the people in your corner.

Quote:
    A very solid debut Kevin, very proud of you! It's nice to see that sick wrestling ability hasn't tarnished a bit with that long layoff. Even though you didn't finish him like we all hoped it was a very solid comeback. Very impressed with that jujitsu! It's great to see that hard work is pay off! We've seen you in those bad spots before that you couldn't get out of but now with all that hard work those bad spots aren't nothing anymore!

Can't wait to see you in your next fight! Good luck to the future!

-Thanks, I appreciate your support. The long layoff helped me with my maturity as a person. I will be a better fighter, mentor and coach going forward in my career. Older & wiser drinking Budweiser!

Quote:
    Good to hear you are back and hopefully the shoulder doesn't keep you out long. Make sure you let it heal before coming back. Best of Luck.

-Thank you! I started training again this past Monday. I am rehabbing my shoulder a couple a times a day now and I will be back fighting in September.

Quote:
    Last one, I'm sure everyone has heard your good friend Mark Coleman is coming back to the UFC to fight Brock Lesnar. I was just wondering if he went with you to train with Randy because that would definitely increase his chances in that fight.

The Hammer house has always been my favorite fight camp out there, from you to Mark to Phil, most of my favorite fighters have trained there. Good to hear your doing better. Looking forward to seeing you male your way back to the very top. Stay safe and god bless.

-Sorry about the late answer. Mark is injured now but he is a very proud man and he will be back fighting this fall. I think Mark is going to fight Lesnar if he can get past Herring, then one way or another Mark will be fighting at 205 after that.

Quote:
    THE MONSTER WILL BE BACK AS HIS SELF, AGREE WITH YOUR THOUGTS, MONSTER MASH

-Thank you and yes I will be back soon! There are going to be people that thought my fight was garbage but I was fighting with one arm and I

Re: Kevin Randleman

Aguantaaa coleman en 205 lbs que puntazoo

Comentario

sin colacao se puede bajar hasta a mw, jaja

Comentario

Originalmente escrito por budspencer
        sin colacao se puede bajar hasta a mw, jaja
        ANDA QUE NO ...jeje

Comentario

A mi siempre me gusto coleman lo de la lucha grecorroma se ve que es muy util y el tio tiene mucha experiencia.. fue olimpico y todo..

Creo que es un muy tecnico y aparte lo veo muy profesionall muy serio luchando.. luego también destaca en fuerza que esta claro le ayuda la quimica..

Comentario

Yo creo que si Randelman y Coleman se dejaran la mandanga pelearian sin problemas en el proximo abudhabi en menos de 66...

Comentario

joder puede ser xk esa gente tienes mas mierda pero pa pelar en menos de 66 como k ...

Comentario

Originalmente escrito por scalise

A mi siempre me gusto coleman lo de la lucha grecorroma se ve que es muy util y el tio tiene mucha experiencia.. fue olimpico y todo..

Creo que es un muy tecnico y aparte lo veo muy profesionall muy serio luchando.. luego también destaca en fuerza que esta claro le ayuda la quimica..

Comparto en que en lo suyo es un tio de lo más técnico, el era de freestyle Wrestling consiguiendo la 7

Comentario

Originalmente escrito por |CabRa|
                  wand lo mata ;D
                  Como Shogun? veremos lastima de la edad que tiene

Comentario

acaba con el jejeje

Comentario

¡En menos de 66!,ja,ja,ja...que bueno. ;D

Comentario