CONFIRMADO Shogun vs Liddell en Junio!!

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• CONFIRMADO Shogun vs Liddell en Junio!!

EDITO:

Mauricio Rua (Pictures) has signed to fight Chuck Liddell (Pictures), the Brazilian told Sherdog.com.

"The fight against Liddell is confirmed," Rua said. "I signed the contract yesterday. Now I am going to train hard, focused on him, to represent my new team, Universidade da Luta, and my country. The fight is going to be in June."

Rua, 16-3, debuted in the UFC in September 2007 after a career in Pride that had earned him a reputation as one of the best light heavyweights in the world. However, Forrest Griffin (Pictures) upset "Shogun" at UFC 76, submitting him with a rear-naked choke in the third round.

The Brazilian left the storied Chute Boxe camp last year. He recently returned to training after knee surgery and is in the process of establishing a new team with his brother, Murilo Rua (Pictures).

In December, Liddell defeated the Rua brothers' former Chute Boxe teammate Wanderlei Silva (Pictures) via unanimous decision. The long-awaited fight was seen as a critical victory for "The Iceman." He had lost two bouts in a row before bouncing back with the decisive win over Silva.

He visto este rumor en mmafightline y sherdog. Si es verdad es una pasada de combate, muy jodido para shogun eso si

The industry pioneer in UFC, Bellator and all things MMA (aka Ultimate Fighting). MMA news, interviews, pictures, videos and more since 1997.

CREDIT: THETAKEDOWN.NET
    LINK: http://mmatakedown.blogspot.com/2008...for-chuck.html

According to a Sports Illustrated interview, UFC Officials are telling Chuck his next fight will be with Mauricio "Shogun" Rua:

Possibly Mauricia "Shogun" Hua. That's what they're saying. If it's the June fight, it will probably be in London. But my trainer is trying to get it moved to Vegas. Too far.

THETAKEDOWN BREAKDOWN: Thank god we won't have to see Chuck/Jardine II. This is Shogun's only shot to prove himself as the #1 Lightheavyweight fighter in the world. If he beats Chuck he erases his loss to Forrest Griffin and immediately sets himself up for a title shot. I can only hope Shogun pulls it off because the last thing any true MMA fan wants to see is Rampage knock out Chuck Liddell again...unless your putting it on Spike TV for free.

Liddell On His Next Opponent:

Possibly Mauricio "Shogun" Rua. That's what they're saying. If it's the June fight, it will probably be in London. But my trainer is trying to get it moved to Vegas. Too far.

Re: GREAT RUMOR: Shogun vs Liddell en Junio en Londres!!!

joder que COMBATAZO y en junio y aqui al lado

(habra que andar al lorichi a ver si se puede ir pa pillar entradas que volaran)
    "Things you focus on will grow bigger, so focus on positivity" Marloes Coenen
    sigpic

Comentario

interesante y a londres creo q ahi vuelos baratos desde zaragoza, x 30 euris good!!! aunq la entrada creo q vale entre 100 y 200 euros o dolares no se.

Comentario

Joder, seria impresionante este combate

A londres desde Gerona y Reus hay vuelos muy baratos si se pillan con antelación.
        El tema de las entradas me parece que es mas complicado valen un paston.

Comentario

Seria la bomba este combate, y ademas eso, que estaria aki cerca, en Londres!
          Desde Ibiza tambien habra vuelos baratos, deste 25

Comentario

Madre mia combatazo a muerte!!!

Comentario

habra q ir pues

Comentario

Las entradas por menos de 250 euros dudo que se pueda conseguir una medio normalita.

Comentario

Apuesto por Liddell, Shogun lleva un tiempecito sin competir y empezar de nuevo con este pedazo de combate creo que es pasarse un poco
                  http://openmindbjj.blogspot.com/

Comentario

Pues yo creo que si Shogun regresa en forma, gana este combate.
                    Como no sabia que era imposible, fué y lo hizo...

Comentario

Pues parece q

ESTA CASI CASI CASI

CONFIRMADO

In the high-way to the Rosa Beach in Santa Catarina, where he will spend the holidays with his wife, Mauricio Shogun confirmed to TATAME his fight with Chuck Liddell in June. "I confirmed that fight yesterday, everything is set for June and I hope to fight well and represent my new team, the University of Fighting (UDL)" said Shogun, who hopes to avenge his friends loss.

"For sure I will avenge Wanderlei" assured the athlete who wants to do go to America and train there sometime with Wanderlei. "I called Wanderlei and we taled a lot, we will do the exchanging for sure, I don't know when, it all depends with my strategy of the fight"

"Liddell has good boxing and a very good Wrestling. His game is more stand-up, so it can be a mistake to try to take him down all the time, because it demands too much energy. I will still plan my best tactic with my coach Alejo Morales (note : against Forrest he had no game plan), with my brother and the rest of the team. But I can strike with Liddell and beat him there, no problem.

Comentario

Re: CONFIRMADO Shogun vs Liddell en Junio!!

pero es seguro seguro del todo!!!????y sobretodo lo mas importante,esta confirmado q sera en london???porq si es asi ya podemos empezar a ahorrar y estar al loro de la venta de entradas, porq van a volar!!!
                        joder q subidon esta noticia!!y q combatazo mas interesante!!
                        gracias,

Comentario

Hombre si lo confirman de boca de Shogun supongo que estará prácticamente atado... Menudo peleón macho, voy con Shogun a muerte, sigo pensando que es el futuro poseedor del cinto de semipesados, y empezará a demostrarlo contra Liddell

Comentario

No se como le irá a Shogun... No confio mucho en el futuro de todos los brasileños que se están desligando de los equipos suyos originarios, para formar uno propio, en caso de Shogun Universidade da Luta... Llevar una academia requiere gastar tiempo que no se invierte al entreno..., además me cuestiono que sparrings tendrá en la nueva academia, que entrenadores....

En las últimas imagenes que he visto (enero 2008) se le ve con una pancita bastante simpática, a ver como evoluciona. Con lo bien que le iria a su Wrestling (su principal carencia) pasarse al ATT (y a su suelo, que anda que no hay faixas pretas...)

Comentario

Si Shogun quiere ser campeon tiene que luchar con los mejores, esta claro, y no se puede confiar con Chuck como hizo con Griffin porque Chuck no es manco precisamente, y lo puede poner a dormir pero rapido. Si Shogun pelea como debe, se lo va a poner muy complicado al americano. Ganar a Chuck, primer paso hacia el cinto. War Shogun!!

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X