Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• European Top Ten

Hi everyone, first of all my apologies for not speaking any spanish. Just wanted to say that we released our brandnew European Top Ten, featuring europes finest.

Feedback welcome, if there are any fighters you think i may have forgotten let me know
    thanks!

Ulrich

Re: European Top Ten

You can put whatever you want here about european stuff, you're wellcome. As far as the rankings, good stuff as always, it's great to see Daniel Tabera there, maybe not the most talented guy but brave as a bull.

Keep Euro MMA up !
    To Perita Style

Comentario

Thanks!

I had the pleasure of watching Daniel fight live in Belgium last month. He got caught in a tight guillotine early in the fight but fought out of it and outclassed his opponent on the floor. Great fighter, was really looking forward to his fight after his recent success in Japan. Curious to see where he will fight next.

Comentario

I can't tell you much... our mma community don't have the best relationship with Daniels camp :)
        To Perita Style

Comentario

:o :o :o

yo se decir, yes; red, black, white y poco mas ;D

Comentario

Wellcome Ulrich!! ;D

Very nice, good job; ¡what a beautiful image of Krazy Horse Bennett in the mainpage of your web!!! ;D

About the european top ten: ¿Isn

Comentario

VERY INTERESANT, THANK YOU FOR THE EUROPEAN TOP TEN RANKING... JE JE que hambre pasaria en un pais sajon !

Comentario

your welcome!

Karo lives and fights in the US, which excludes him from the European Top Ten. Still hes a great fighter, lets see how he deals with Alves.

Comentario

Parisyian is armenian. Armenia is in Asia, in fact

Comentario

Hi

I Think that Joachim Hansen must to appear in European lightweight Top Ten

despite his Fall of level Sergei Kharitonov is more better than Zentsov yet he must be too in the heavyweight list

Greetings Carlos

Comentario

ahh excuse me I don

Comentario

no problem, some quality fighters are inactive here atm, like Manhoef, Kampmann, Kharitonov, Morkevicius or of course Hansen.

Comentario

Originalmente escrito por budspencer
                          Parisyian is armenian. Armenia is in Asia, in fact
                          For Badspencer:

Armenia is an european countryfijo ;D. Although it doesn

Comentario

en la wiki pone que es europa pero yo en el mapa la veo en asia entre iran, turquia y algunas ex-republicas de urss, es un poco extraño ???

Comentario

Armenia es europeo, en lucha los armenios participan en el campeonato de Europa... cuando se dividió la Unión Soviética, quedaron: (toma google ;D) Armenia, Azerbaiyán, Bielorrusia, Estonia, Georgia, Kazajistán, Kirguistán, Letonia, Lituania, Moldavia, Rusia, Tayikistán, Turkmenistán, Ucrania, Uzbekistán... Y quitando dos que dudo, el resto son europeas

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X