X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar todos
nuevos mensajes

• Entrevista a Fedor (22-11-2007)

Fedor interview on SAMURAI TV `S Arena'

SAMURAI TV which is a pay-per-view MMA news show had a private interview with Fedor on 22 Nov.

- You have not been to Japan for a long time.
    I`m glad to be here in Japan again. I knew I would come back for all of my fans in Japan.

- How did you know you can fight on NYE?
    Vadim asked me if I`m interested in and I accepted the offer immediately. I would like to prepare well for the fight and would like to have an exciting fight.

- Do you have any comment to former PRIDE staff?
    I don`t think this is the last event I work with them. M-1 Global has a business plan to hold events starting next year. M-1 Global is actually approaching them and asking to support their events. I believe M-1 Global will corporate with former PRIDE employees to create great events like the PRIDE had before in Japan.

- Why did you choose M-1 Global?
    M-1 Global is formed by trustworthy staff and we agreed to create the best MMA event. I accepted because M-1 Global is going to have an event in Japan, Russia and the Netherlands as well as in the U.S.

- Who would you like to fight?
    I would like to fight champions in other MMA organization like Randy Couture, Gabriel Gonzaga and champions of UFC, Cage Rage and IFL etc.

- What is the definition of the strongest fighter for you?
    The strongest fighter should be able to defeat all the opponents, respect other fighters, understand circumstances and communicate well with others.

- Do you think you are the best now?
    I don`t think I`m the best now but I`m trying to be.

- Do you have any message to your fans?
    I`m happy to have a fight in Japan again. I train hard to win and please come and see my fight.

`S Arena' had interview with Mr. Saeki and Shinya Aoki.

Aoki said he actually had a call about the interview of `Yarennoka!' at night on Nov 20. Aoki was anxious about the delay of the interview. Aoki had mentioned this event in a magazine interview which was published a couple of days before and he was worried about being called a liar.

Mr.Saeki said the process of this event was delayed a lot and could not be announced until the last minute. He is sure that this event would not happen if he could not make an official announcement on Nov 21.

http://sukimma.blogspot.com/

Re: Entrevista a Fedor (22-11-2007)

Esto prometeeeeee, segun ha soltado no va a ser el unico evento oo al menos intentan que haya mas de uno .

Hip Hip urraaaaaaaaa. jeje

Comentario

juas juas le preguntan con quiere luchar y dice randy, gonzaga y los campeones de ufc.....
      (dice que no se considera el n
      "Things you focus on will grow bigger, so focus on positivity" Marloes Coenen
      sigpic

Comentario

si se quiere pegar con randy....q haga una buena oferta el m-1

Comentario

Originalmente escrito por wanderlayla
          si se quiere pegar con randy....q haga una buena oferta el m-1
          Yo me imagino que eso es lo que espera ranyd y quien sabe ... igual ya lo estan negociando.

Saludos.

Comentario

Ojala M1 haga una buena oferta a Randy, y se de ese tan esperado Randy vs Fedor, que todos deseamos.

Comentario

gracias, y dice que habrá M1 en Holanda, a tiro de piedra de casa, cojonudo

Comentario

Si quiere demostrar que es el número 1 que vaya a la jaula y se deje de M-1

Comentario

Yo creo que ya lo ha demostrado ganando a todo lo que le ponen delante, y si no esta en UFC es problema de "ofertas". Si llegasen a un acuerdo no creo que reuse enfrentarse ( y ganar ) a cualquiera......
                  Hoy por hoy es el n
                  Como no sabia que era imposible, fué y lo hizo...

Comentario

[quote=marveluss ]
                    Hoy por hoy es el n
                    "Things you focus on will grow bigger, so focus on positivity" Marloes Coenen
                    sigpic

Comentario

Trabajando...
                    X